NOW Youth Summit
Our Role: Experiences
The Challenge:Nestlé introduced its global youth summit to the Caribbean for the first time, and needed to establish the event as a prime opportunity for young people in the region to build their skills with the ultimate goal of securing a career path.
- Created an event name, visual brand and theme song that appealed to the target audience of 16-25 year old Caribbean youth.
- Developed an agenda that introduced hard-hitting topics using relatable presenters and catchy titles such as Money Matters (financial management), Soar Beyond (mental health) and Get Unstuck (career path advice).
- Collaborated with popular DJs to create mixtapes that represented each major island participating in the event.
- Launched the ‘NOW Moment’ where corporate entities were invited to pledge their commitment to provide jobs to young people.
- Exceeded the target of over 15,000 registered event participants
- Received over 93% positive feedback from attendees
- Pivoted successfully to a virtual format, while maintaining the high-energy and youthful essence of the event
- Developed a continuing communications campaign ‘What NOW?’, that incorporates a career fair as well as updates on the career progress of attendees coming out of the event