Our Role: Exhibitions
The Challenge:The National Petroleum Marketing Company LTD (NP) came to us with a vision of a tropical oasis, to promote their Ultra Lubricants, and NP Cooking Gas. They required a designated seating area to facilitate conversations about sales and a food sampling area that featured the new, lightweight gas tanks. Their primary objective was to ensure cross-brand visibility, in a warm and inviting Caribbean space, and to have meaningful interactions with their customer base.
- Conceptualized and designed the booth using various tropical elements like wood, pallet furniture, artificial grass and real, lush plants
- Featured a large wooden structure at the center of the booth to display the main branding and separate the Ultra Lubricant, and NP Cooking Gas areas
- Maintained a mainly open space booth for easy access to explore the designated areas
- Utilized key lighting to keep the space bright, vibrant and inviting
- NP’s corporate brand and its associated brands were clearly displayed and enjoyed maximum visibility
- High foot traffic in the booth due to the open concept design, inclusion of food sampling, and location near one of the expo entrances